July 24, 2015

WEIGHT WATCHERS

WEIGHT WATCHERS:  ever tried adding Honey instead of Sugar to your Oatmeal or Coffee? ;) 
    Hi guys! 
I was thinking of how much I had to cut down the sugar I consume and In every way possible replace it with honey, like in tea, oatmeal, etc. in order to maintain my body weight.
Many people (including me) find the aroma of honey offensive, not offensive per se, let's say unpleasant, and wonder how to take it without perceiving the smell -very impossible. 
So, my mom and I came up with the idea that to have your oatmeal comfortably without the aroma of honey interrupting your breakfast, you could add your honey to the water before boiling it to cook your oatmeal-very simple; just add your honey, stir in the water, allow to boil for about 3-4 minutes before adding your oatmeal, then allow to cook normally...There's no way you'll ever be concerned about that unpleasant smell disturbing your breakfast.
And for Coffee... This is not about smell of honey though...
Have you noticed that when you add milk to your coffee and then honey afterwards it coagulates? Like the milk becomes small particles? (The sight itches my face) lol... Anyways, to prevent this; after adding milk to your coffee, and you're about to add honey, just continue to stir while you add the honey, until it  dissolves completely... This way, you get to comfortably have your coffee without it being in that coagulated state...

                                                                                         Thanks for reading! 

No comments: